Priority Plus does support people in many different areas whatever their level of ability. We also work with other agencies to ensure a holistic and seamless service. Strong multi-agency links ensure packages of support are as complete as possible, so clients have the best chance of achieving their targets
- Personal care needs including managing and administering medication
- Develop the person’s everyday living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Support with employment/voluntary work
- Mental wellbeing
- Money management, budgeting, finding and maintaining the homes, understanding and following the terms and conditions of tenancy agreements
- Support the person’s independence by enabling them to make their own choices and decisions about life.
- Develop the person’s independent travel skills where necessary
- Facilitate relationships so that the person can be a valued member of their community, encourage and support them to be involved with community activities, leisure and socialising
Our staffs provide our clients with high-quality support and access to housing services that places them at the centre of any planning and decision making, enabling them to have control over their lives. Our dedicated and highly skilled team works with the people we support and with their families. We aim to provide holistic support and services that meet people’s wishes and needs and ensure that they are in control of their lives.
Our staff are recruited, supported and trained to:
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Focus on people’s potential and strengths
- Value each person as a unique individual
- Accept people for who they are and what they have achieved
- Listen to people’s experiences without judging them
- Be genuinely concerned for the person’s wellbeing
- Be creative and innovative when supporting someone to realise their potential.
OUR SERVICE USER INVOLVEMENT
The people who use our services are encouraged to be involved and to play an active role in everything we do. This includes decisions on how their services are run and takes place in a variety of ways, including:
- The Quality Assurance process
- Independently facilitated Advocacy forums
- Tenants meetings
- Business planning
- The recruitment of staff.